Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C357iF
All pricing includes assembly, white glove delivery, and installation.
Canon’s comprehensive portfolio of imageRUNNER ADVANCE multifunction printers and integrated solutions can help simplify the end-user experience and management of technology, better control sensitive information and print-related costs, and help ensure that technology investments proactively evolve with changing needs.
The imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C357iF operates at speeds of up to 36-ppm in B&W and Color.
Includes a 100-sheet Single Pass Duplex Automatic Document Feeder, Colour Image Reader, PCL/PS/UFR II printing and Colour Universal Send (Compact PDF, Searchable PDF/XPS, Office Open XML Word and PowerPoint, Smooth and Trace), 1 x 550-sheet Paper Cassette, 100 Sheet Stack Bypass, 3GB of RAM, 250GB HDD with encryption, Drum Units, 1000Base-T/100Base-TX/10Base-T and USB 3.0/2.0 connectivity.
Includes Universal Login Manager (ULM), Wireless LAN, Remote Operator’s, McAfee Embedded Control, and other Standard Security Features.
See the full list of features and specifications below.
- Order in The Next to get it by October 1, 2023
- Real Time 142 Visitor Right Now
imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C357iF
|TYPE||Color Laser Multifunctional|
|CORE FUNCTIONS||Print, Copy, Scan, Send, Store, Fax|
|PROCESSOR||1.75GHz Dual Core Processor|
|CONTROL PANEL||10.1" TFT LCD WSVGA Color Touch-panel|
|MEMORY||3.0 GB RAM|
|HARD DISK DRIVE||320 GB (available disk space: 200 GB)|
|INTERFACE CONNECTION||Network: 1000Base-T/100Base-TX/10Base-T, Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n) Optional: Bluetooth Low Energy Others Standard: USB 2.0 x1 (Host), USB 3.0 x1 (Host), USB 2.0 x1 (Device) Optional: Serial Interface, Copy Control Interface|
|PAPER CAPACITY (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||Standard: 650 Sheets Maximum: 2,300 Sheets|
|PAPER SOURCES (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||Standard: 550-sheet Paper Cassette, 100-sheet Multi-Purpose Tray Optional: 550-sheet Paper Cassette (CASSETTE MODULE-AE1), 550-sheet Paper Cassette with cabinet (CASSETTE FEEDING UNITAJ1), Triple 550-sheet Paper Cassettes (CASSETTE FEEDING UNIT-AK1)|
|PAPER OUTPUT CAPACITY (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||Standard: 250 Sheets Maximum: 500 Sheets (with STAPLE FINISHER-Z1)|
|FINISHING CAPABILITIES||Standard: Collate, Group With External Finisher: Collate, Group, Offset, Staple|
|SUPPORTED MEDIA TYPES||Multi-Purpose Tray: Thin, Plain, Heavy, Recycled, Color, Transparency, Pre-punched, Bond, Label, Envelope Paper Cassette: Thin, Plain, Heavy, Recycled, Color, Pre-punched, Bond, Envelope|
|SUPPORTED MEDIA SIZES||Standard Size: Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement Custom Size: 3-7/8" x 5-7/8" to 8-1/2" x 14" (98.0 x 148.0 mm to 216.0 x 355.6 mm) Envelopes: COM10 No.10, Monarch, DL, ISO-C5 Envelope Custom Size: 3-7/8" x 5-7/8" to 8-1/2" x 14" (98.0 x 148.0 mm to 216.0 x 355.6 mm) Paper Cassette Standard size: Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement Custom Size : 3-7/8" x 7-1/2" to 8-1/2" x 14" (98.0 x 190.5 mm to 216.0 x 355.6 mm) Envelopes: COM10 No.10, Monarch, DL, ISO-C5|
|SUPPORTED MEDIA WEIGHTS||Cassettes: 16 lb. Bond to 60 lb. Cover (60 to 163 g/m2) Multi-Purpose Tray: 16 lb. Bond to 80 lb. Cover (60 to 220 g/m2) Duplexing: 16 lb. Bond to 60 lb. Cover (60 to 163 g/m2)|
|PRINT/COPY SPEED (BW AND COLOR)||Up to 36 ppm (Letter); Up to 29 ppm (Legal)|
|WARM-UP TIME||From Power On: Approx. 10 Seconds1 From Sleep Mode: Approx. 10 Seconds2 Quick Startup Mode: Approx. 4 Seconds3|
|DIMENSIONS (W x D x H)||Standard (Desktop): 20-1/2" x 25-7/8" x 25-1/8" (519 mm x 658 mm x 638 mm)|
|INSTALLATION SPACE (W x D x H)||Basic: 33-1/2" x 35-3/4" (852 mm x 908 mm) (with Paper Cassette Open + Multi-Purpose Tray Extended) Fully Configured: 55-3/8" x 35-3/4" (1407 mm x 908 mm) (with Staple Finisher-Z1 + Paper Cassette Open + Multi-Purpose Tray Extended)|
|WEIGHT4||Standard (Desktop): Approx. 108 lb. (49 kg)|
|PRINT RESOLUTION||1200 x 600|
|STANDARD PAGE DESCRIPTION LANGUAGES||UFR II, PCL®6, Adobe® PS® 3|
|SUPPORTED FILES||PDF, TIFF, JPEG, EPS, XPS|
|PRINTING FROM MOBILE AND CLOUD-BASED SERVICES||A range of standard and optional software and MEAP- based solutions (including AirPrint, Mopria, Universal Print by Microsoft, Canon PRINT Business, and uniFLOW Online) are available to provide printing from mobile devices or internetconnected devices and cloud-based services depending on your requirements. Please contact your sales representative for further information.|
|FONTS||PCL: 93 Roman, 10 Bitmap fonts, 2 OCR fonts, Andalé Mono WT J/K/S/T (Japanese, Korean, Simplified and Traditional Chinese),5 Barcode Fonts6 PS: 136 Roman|
|OPERATING SYSTEM 7||UFRII/PS: Windows® 7/8.1/10/Server 2008/ Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/ Server 2012 R2 /Server 2016 / Server 2019, Mac OS X (10.10 or later) PCL: Windows® 7/8.1/10/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/ Server 2016 /Server 2019 PPD: Windows® 7/8.1/10, Mac OS X (10.9 or later)|
|FIRST-COPY-OUT-TIME||As fast as 5.1 seconds (BW)/ 6.9 seconds (Color)|
|COPY RESOLUTION (dpi)||With Platen: 600 x 600 With DADF: 300 x 600|
|MULTIPLE COPIES||Up to 999|
|MAGNIFICATION||25%-400% (1% Increments)|
|PRESET REDUCTION / ENLARGEMENT||25%, 50%, 64%, 78%, 100% (1:1), 129%, 200%, 400%|
|TYPE||Single-pass Duplexing Automatic Document Feeder8|
|DOCUMENT FEEDER PAPER CAPACITY||Up to 100 Sheets (20 lb. Bond)|
|DOCUMENT FEEDER SUPPORTED MEDIA SIZES||Legal, Letter, Statement Custom Size: 1-7/8" x 5" to 8-1/2" x 14" (48.0 mm x 128.0 mm to 216.0 mm x 355.6 mm) Business Card: 1-7/8" x 3-3/8" to 2-1/8" x 3-5/8" (48.0 mm x 85.0 mm to 55.0 mm x 91.0 mm)|
|DOCUMENT FEEDER SUPPORTED MEDIA WEIGHTS||One-Sided Scanning: 13.3 to 34 lb. Bond (50 to 128 gsm) (BW), 17 to 34 lb. Bond (64 to 128 gsm) (CL) Two-Sided Scanning: 13.3 to 34 lb. Bond (50 to 128 gsm) (BW), 17 to 34 lb. Bond (64 to 128 gsm) (CL) Note: Business Card: 21.3 lb bond to 80 lb cover (80 to 220 gsm)|
|PLATEN ACCEPTABLE ORIGINALS||Sheet, Book, 3-Dimensional Objects|
|PULL SCAN||Color Network ScanGear2 for both Twain and WIA Supported OS: Windows® 7/8.1/10/Server 2008/ Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/ Server 2012 R2/Server 2016|
|SCAN RESOLUTION (dpi)||Scan for Copy: 600 x 600 Scan for Send: (Push) 600 x 600 (SMB/FTP/WebDAV/IFAX), (Pull) 600 x 600 Scan for Fax: 600 x 600|
|SCAN TO MOBILE DEVICES AND CLOUD-BASED SERVICES||A range of solutions is available to provide scanning to compatible mobile devices and certain cloud-based services depending on your requirements.|
|SCAN SPEED (LETTER)||Send: Automatic Color Select "OFF" (300 x 300 dpi): Single-Sided Scanning: 100 ipm Double-Sided Scanning: 200 ipm Automatic Color Select "ON" (300 x 300 dpi): Single-Sided Scanning: 50 ipm Double-Sided Scanning: 100 ipm Copy: Scan Speed priority (300 x 600 dpi): Single-Sided Scanning: 50 ipm Double-Sided Scanning: 100 ipm Image Quality priority (600 x 600 dpi): Single-Sided Scanning: 30 ipm Double-Sided Scanning: 50 ipm|
|DESTINATION||Email/Internet Fax (SMTP), SMB v3.0, FTP, WebDAV, Mail Box, Super G3 Fax, IP Fax (Optional)|
|ADDRESS BOOK||LDAP (2,000)/Local (1,600)/Speed Dial (200)|
|SEND RESOLUTION||Push: Up to 600 x 600 Pull: Up to 600 x 600|
|COMMUICATION PROTOCOL||File: FTP (TCP/IP), SMB v3.0, WebDAV Email: SMTP, POP3|
|FILE FORMAT||TIFF, JPEG, PDF (Compact, Searchable, Apply policy, Optimize for Web, PDF A/1-b, Trace & Smooth, Encrypted, Device Signature, User Signature), XPS (Compact, Searchable, Device Signature, User Signature), Office Open XML (PowerPoint, Word)|
|MAXIMUM NUMBER OF CONNECTION LINES||2|
|MODEM SPEED||Super G3: 33.6 Kbps G3: 14.4 Kbps|
|COMPRESSION METHOD||MH, MR, MMR, JBIG|
|RESOLUTION||400x400 (Ultra Fine), 200x400 (Super Fine), 200x200 (Fine), 200x100 (Normal)|
|SENDING / RECORDING SIZE||Statement to Legal|
|FAX MEMORY||Up to 30,000 Pages (2,000 jobs)|
|SPEED DIALS||Max. 200|
|GROUP DIALS / DESTINATIONS||Max. 199 Dials|
|SEQUENTIAL BROADCAST||Max. 256 Addresses|
|MAIL BOX SIMPLE (NUMBER SUPPORTED)||100 User In-boxes, 1 Memory RX Inbox, 50 Confidential Fax In-boxes, Maximum 10,000 Pages (2,000 jobs) Stored|
|ADVANCED BOX||Communication Protocol: SMB or WebDAV Supported Client PC: Windows (Windows 8.1/10) Concurrent Connections (Max.) SMB: 64 WebDAV: 3 (Active Sessions)|
|ADVANCED BOX AVAILABLE DISC SPACE||Approx. 16 GB|
|AUTHENTICATION||Standard: Universal Login Manager, uniFLOW Online Express,9 User Authentication, Department ID Authentication, Access Management System, Device and Function Level Log-in Optional: uniFLOW|
|DATA||Standard: Trusted Platform Module (TPM), Hard Disk Password Lock, Hard Disk Drive Erase, Mail Box Password Protection, Hard Disk Drive Encryption (FIPS140-2 Validated), Verify System at Startup, McAfee Embedded Control Optional: IEEE 2600.2 Common Criteria Certification, Data Loss Prevention (Requires uniFLOW)|
|NETWORK||Standard: Encrypted Secure Print, IP/Mac Address Filtering, IPsec, TLS Encrypted Communication (v1.0/1.1/1.2/1.3), SNMP V3.0, IEEE 802.1X, IPv6, SMTP Authentication, POP Authentication before SMTP, S/MIME, SIEM Integration|
|DOCUMENT||Standard: Secure Watermarks, Secure Print, Adobe LiveCycle® Rights Management ES2.5 Integration, Encrypted PDF, Encrypted Secure Print, Device Signature Optional: User Signatures|
|OPERATING ENVIRONMENT||Temperature: 50 to 86 ºF Humidity: 20 to 80% RH (Relative Humidity)|
|POWER REQUIREMENTS||110-127V AC 60 Hz, 6.9 A|
|PLUG (MAIN UNIT)||NEMA 5-15P|
|POWER CONSUMPTION||Maximum: Approx. 1,500 W Standby: Approx. 38.9 W10 Sleep Mode: Approx. 0.8 W or Less11 Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) Rating12 0.36 kWh|
|STANDARDS||ENERGY STAR® Certified Rated EPEAT® Gold|
|TONER YIELD (ESTIMATED @ 5% COVERAGE)||
Black: 23,000 Images Color (C,M,Y): 18,000 Images
imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX Teaser Video
imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX Features Video
Advance Scanning with Cloud Filing Assist and imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX
- 10.1″ intuitive touchscreen with smartphone-like usability.
- A unique, customized experience tailored to individual preferences using My ADVANCE. Supports mobile solutions and integration with many popular cloud services like Google Drive.
- Scan and convert documents to searchable digital files in a variety of file formats. Integration with Canon and various third-party software with embedded application platform.
- Integration with Canon and various third-party software with embedded application platform.
- Supports mobile solutions and integration with many popular cloud services like Google Drive.
- Hot Folders allow users to drag and drop a file into a hot folder, and automatically print with predefined settings such as number of copies and finishing requirements.
- Advanced standard security feature set to help safeguard sensitive information and assist in regulatory compliance.
- Integrates with existing, third-party Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems to help provide real-time comprehensive insights into potential threats to the network and printers.
- Technology to verify that the device boot process, firmware, and applications initialize at startup, without any alterations or tampering by malicious third parties. During operation, McAfee Embedded Control utilizes a whitelist to protect against malware and tampering of firmware and applications.
- Security policy settings can be controlled with a dedicated password, configured from a central location, and exported to other supported devices.
- Control access to the device and specific features, using a host of flexible authentication methods PIN code, user name/password, or card access.
Quality and Reliability
- Canon’s signature reliability and engine technologies help keep productivity high and minimize the impact on support resources.
- Outstanding imaging technologies and toner allow for consistently striking images, thanks to Canon’s V2 color profile.
- Designed to achieve maximum uptime with status notifications that help keep supplies replenished and intuitive maintenance videos for consumables replacement.
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE models have received many awards and recognition from leading industry analysts, often referencing strong reliability.
Device and Fleet Management
- Designed for quick, easy deployment.
- Remote diagnostics and parts life management for proactive maintenance and rapid fixes.
- Easy and intuitive to monitor device status and consumable levels, turn off devices remotely, observe meter readings, manage settings, and implement security policies.
- Common firmware and regular updates with Unified Firmware Platform (UFP) for continuous improvements and consistency across a fleet.
- Track and assess print, copy, scan, and fax usage and allocate costs to departments or projects.
- Apply print policies and restrict usage by user to help reduce unnecessary printing and contribute to cost efficiency.
- Standard cloud-based solution provides a centralized dashboard with up-to-the-minute insights into printer activity.
- Upgrade to uniFLOW server or cloud-based solutions for full accounting and reporting for compatible Canon and third-party devices, pull printing, job routing, and powerful scan workflows.
- A combination of fusing technologies and low-melting-point toner minimizes power requirements and helps achieve low energy consumption.
- Encourage environmentally conscious work practices by enabling multiple settings that can help save paper and energy.
- ENERGY STAR® certified and rated EPEAT® Gold.
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C357iF