Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 527iF
All pricing includes assembly, white glove delivery, and installation.
The imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 527iF model operates at speeds of up to 75 pages per minute (LTR) in B&W.
This model includes a finisher and features three output trays with a maximum output of 1000 sheets (LTR). Staple finishing (up to 30 sheets) and offset stacking are supported. Includes 100-sheet Single Pass Duplexing Automatic Document Feeder, one 550-sheet Cassette, 100-sheet Stack Bypass, UFRII/PCL/PS Printing, Direct PDF/XPS Printing, Color Universal Send with PDF High Compression, Encrypted PDF, Digital Signature PDF, Fax, Searchable PDF/XPS, OOXML (Scan to PPT and Word), Universal Login Manager, Access Management System, HDD Data Erase, Data Encryption (FIPS-140-2), IP Sec, Encrypted, Secure Print, Secure Watermark, Web Browser, Color Image Reader, Ethernet 1000Base-T/100Base-TX/10Base-T,USB 2.0/3.0 Connectivity, Wifi Connectivity, Remote Operator’s Software Kit, Colour Network ScanGear, 3GB RAM,and 250GB HDD.
See the full list of features and specifications below.
- Order in The Next to get it by July 2, 2022
- Real Time 103 Visitor Right Now
imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 527iF / 527iFZ
|TYPE||Monochrome Laser Multifunction|
|CORE FUNCTIONS||Print, Copy, Scan, Send, Fax|
|PROCESSOR||1.75 GHz Dual Core Processor|
|CONTROL PANEL||10.1" TFT LCD WSVGA Color Touch-panel|
|MEMORY||3.0 GB RAM|
|HARD DISK DRIVE||320 GB (available disk space: 250 GB)|
|INTERFACE CONNECTION||Network: 1000Base-T/100Base-TX/10Base-T, Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n) Optional: Bluetooth Low Energy Others Standard: USB 2.0 x2 (Host), USB 3.0 x1 (Host), USB 2.0 x1 (Device) Optional: Copy Control Interface|
|PAPER CAPACITY (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||Standard: 650 Sheets Maximum: 3,300 Sheets|
|PAPER SOURCES (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||Standard: 550-sheet Paper Cassette, 100-sheet Stack Bypass Optional: 550-sheet (CASSETTE FEEDING UNIT-AR1), 2,650-sheet (HIGH CAPACITY CASSETTE FEEDING UNIT-D1), 550-sheet (CASSETTE MODULE-AG1), 75-envelope (ENVELOPE CASSETTE MODULE-A1)|
|PAPER OUTPUT CAPACITY (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||Standard Model: 500 Sheets Finisher Model: 1,000 Sheets|
|FINISHING CAPABILITIES||Standard Model: Collate, Group Finisher Model: Collate, Group, Offset, Staple|
|SUPPORTED MEDIA TYPES||Cassettes: Thin, Plain, Recycled, Color, Heavy, Labels, Bond, Pre-punched Multi-purpose Tray: Thin, Plain, Recycled, Color, Heavy, Transparency, Bond, Envelope|
|SUPPORTED MEDIA SIZES||Cassette (Std.): Letter, Executive, Statement, Custom size (3-7/8" x 5-7/8" to 8-1/2" x 11-3/4") Cassettes (Opt.): Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, Custom size (3-7/8" x 5-7/8" to 8-1/2 x 14") Multi-purpose Tray: Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, Envelope [No.10 (COM10), Monarch, DL, ISO-C5], Custom size (3" x 5" to 8-1/2" x 14")|
|SUPPORTED MEDIA WEIGHTS||Cassette: 16 lb. Bond to 36 lb. Bond (60 to 135 g/m2) Multi-purpose Tray: 16 lb. Bond to 73 lb. Cover (60 to 199 g/m2) Duplex: 16 lb. Bond to 32 lb. Bond (60 to 120 g/m2)|
|PRINT/COPY SPEED||Up to 55 ppm (Letter); Up to 45 ppm (Legal)|
|WARM-UP TIME||From Power On: 10 Seconds or Less1 From Sleep Mode: 10 Seconds or Less2 Quick Startup Mode: 4 Seconds or Less3|
|DIMENSIONS (W x D x H)||Standard Model: 19-3/4" x 23-1/2" x 24-1/4" (500 mm x 598 mm x 617 mm) Finisher Model: 19-3/4" x 23-1/2" x 32-1/8" (502 mm x 598 mm x 814 mm)|
|INSTALLATION SPACE (W x D x H)||41-3/8" x 32-3/8" (1,052 mm x 823 mm) (with left CRG door open + right door open + the cassette drawer open)|
|WEIGHT4||Standard Model: Approx. 81.6 lb. (37 kg) Finisher Model: Approx. 101.4 lb. (46 kg)|
|PRINT RESOLUTION||600 x 600|
|STANDARD PAGE DESCRIPTION LANGUAGES||UFR II, PCL®6, Adobe® PS® 3|
|SUPPORTED FILE TYPES FOR DIRECT PRINT||PDF, TIFF, JPEG, EPS, XPS|
|PRINTING FROM MOBILE AND CLOUD-BASED SERVICES||A range of standard and optional software and MEAP-based solutions (including AirPrint, Mopria, Universal Print by Microsoft, Canon PRINT Business, and uniFLOW Online) are available to provide printing from mobile devices or internet-connected devices and cloud-based services depending on your requirements. Please contact your sales representative for further information.|
|FONTS||PCL: 93 Roman, 10 Bitmap fonts, 2 OCR fonts, Andalé Mono WT J/K/S/T (Japanese, Korean, Simplified and Traditional Chinese),5 Barcode Fonts6 PS: 136 Roman|
|OPERATING SYSTEM 7||UFRII/PS: Windows® 7/8.1/10/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/ Server 2016/Server 2019, Mac OS X(10.10 or later) PCL: Windows® 7/8.1/10/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/ Server 2016/Server 2019 PPD: Windows® 7/8.1/10, MAC OS X(10.9 or later)|
|FIRST-COPY-OUT-TIME||As fast as 5 Seconds|
|COPY RESOLUTION (dpi)||600 x 600|
|MULTIPLE COPIES||Up to 9,999|
|MAGNIFICATION||25%-400% (1% Increments)|
|PRESET REDUCTION / ENLARGEMENT||25%, 50%, 64%, 78%, 100% (1:1), 129%, 200%, 400%|
|TYPE||Single-pass Duplexing Automatic Document Feeder8|
|DOCUMENT FEEDER PAPER CAPACITY||Up to 100 Sheets (20 lb. Bond)|
|DOCUMENT FEEDER SUPPORTED MEDIA SIZES||Legal, Letter, Statement Custom Size: 1-7/8" x 5" to 8-1/2" x 14" (48.0 mm x 128.0 mm to 216.0 mm x 355.6 mm) Business Card: 1-7/8" x 3-3/8" to 2-1/8" x 3-5/8" (48.0 mm x 85.0 mm to 55.0 mm x 91.0 mm)|
|DOCUMENT FEEDER SUPPORTED MEDIA WEIGHTS||Single-sided Scanning: 13.3 lb. Bond to 34 lb. Bond (50 to 128 g/m2) (BW), 17 to 34 lb bond (64 to 128 gsm) (CL) Double-sided Scanning: 13.3 lb. Bond to 34 lb. Bond (50 to 128 g/m2) (BW), 17 lb. Bond to 34 lb. Bond (64 to 128 g/m2) (CL) Business Card: 21.3 lb. Bond to 80 lb. Cover (80 to 220 g/m2)|
|PLATEN MAXIMUM SCANNING SIZE||Up to 8-1/2" x 14" (216.0 mm x 355.6 mm)|
|PLATEN ACCEPTABLE ORIGINALS||Sheet, Book, 3-Dimensional Objects|
|PULL SCAN||Color Network ScanGear for both Twain and WIA Supported OS: Windows 7/8.1/10/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016|
|SCAN RESOLUTION||Scan for Copy: 600x600 Scan for Send: (Push) 600 x 600 (SMB/FTP/WebDAV/IFAX), (Pull) 600 x 600 Scan for Fax: 600x600|
|SCAN TO MOBILE DEVICES AND CLOUD-BASED SERVICES||A range of solutions is available to provide scanning to mobile devices or cloud-based services depending on your requirements.|
|SCAN SPEED (LETTER)||Send (300 x 300 dpi) Automatic Color Select "OFF" Single-sided Scanning: 100 Double-sided Scanning: 200 Automatic Color Select "ON" Single-sided Scanning: 50 Double-sided Scanning: 100 Copy (600 x 600 dpi) Single-sided Scanning: 100 Double-sided Scanning: 155|
|DESTINATION||Standard: Email/Internet Fax (SMTP), SMB, FTP, WebDAV, Mail Box, Super G3 Fax Optional IP Fax|
|ADDRESS BOOK||LDAP (2,000)/Local (1,600)/Speed Dial (200)|
|SCAN RESOLUTION||Push: Up to 600 x 600 Pull: Up to 600 x 600|
|COMMUICATION PROTOCOL||File: FTP (TCP/IP), SMB v3.0, WebDAV Email: SMTP, POP|
|FILE FORMAT||Standard: TIFF, JPEG, PDF (Compact, Searchable, Apply Policy, Optimize for Web, PDF A/1-b, Trace & Smooth, Encrypted, Device Signature, User Signature), XPS (Compact, Searchable, Device Signature, User Signature), Office Open XML (PowerPoint, Word)|
|MAXIMUM NUMBER OF CONNECTION LINES||One|
|MODEM SPEED||Super G3: 33.6 Kbps G3: 14.4 Kbps|
|COMPRESSION METHOD||MH, MR, MMR, JBIG|
|RESOLUTION||400 x 400 (Ultra Fine), 200 x 400 (Super Fine), 200 x 200 (Fine), 200 x 100 (Normal)|
|SENDING / RECORDING SIZE||Statement to Legal|
|FAX MEMORY||Up to 30,000 Pages (2,000 Jobs)|
|SPEED DIALS||Max. 200|
|GROUP DIALS / DESTINATIONS||Max. 199 Dials|
|SEQUENTIAL BROADCAST||Max. 256 Addresses|
|MAIL BOX SIMPLE (NUMBER SUPPORTED)||100 User In-boxes, 1 Memory RX In-box, 50 Confidential Fax In-boxes, 30,000 Maximum Pages Stored (2,000 Jobs)|
|ADVANCED BOX||Communication Protocol: SMB or WebDAV Supported Client PC: Windows (Windows 8.1/10) Concurrent Connections (Max.) SMB: 64 WebDAV: 3 (Active Sessions)|
|ADVANCED BOX AVAILABLE DISC SPACE||Approx. 16 GB|
|AUTHENTICATION||Standard: Universal Login Manager (Device and Function Level Log-in), User Authentication, Department ID Authentication, Access Management System, uniFLOW Online Express9 Optional: uniFLOW|
|DATA||Standard: Trusted Platform Module (TPM), Hard Disk Password Lock, Hard Disk Drive Erase, Mail Box Password Protection, Hard Disk Drive Encryption (FIPS140-2 Validated), Verify System at Startup, McAfee Embedded Control Optional: IEEE 2600 Common Criteria Certification, Data Loss Prevention (Requires uniFLOW)|
|NETWORK||IP/Mac Address Filtering, IPsec, TLS Encrypted Communication (v1.0/1.1/1.2/1.3), SNMP V3.0, IEEE 802.1X, IPv6, SMTP Authentication, POP Authentication before SMTP, S/MIME, SIEM Integration|
|DOCUMENT||Secure Print, Adobe LiveCycle® Rights Management ES2.5 Integration, Encrypted PDF, Encrypted Secure Print, Device Signature, Secure Watermark User Signature|
|OPERATING ENVIRONMENT||Temperature: 50 to 86º F Humidity: 20 to 80% RH (Relative Humidity)|
|POWER REQUIREMENTS||110-127V, 60 Hz, 9.7 A|
|PLUG (MAIN UNIT)||NEMA 5-15P|
|POWER CONSUMPTION||Maximum: Approx. 1,500 W Standby: Approx. 28.46 W10 Sleep Mode: Approx. 1.0 W11 Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) Rating12 0.58 kWh|
|STANDARDS||ENERGY STAR® Certified Rated EPEAT® Gold|
T03 Black (All-in-One Toner Cartridge)13
Black: 51,500 Images @ ISO 19752
BrochuresClick to Download - imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 717/617/525 Series Brochure
Click to Download - uniFLOW Online Brochure
Click to Download - imageRUNNER ADVANCE Platform Brochure
Click to Download - imageRUNNER ADVANCE Control Brochure
imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX Teaser Video
imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX Features Video
Advance Scanning with Cloud Filing Assist and imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX
- 10.1″ intuitive touchscreen with smartphone-like usability.
- A unique, customized experience tailored to individual preferences using My ADVANCE.
- Supports mobile solutions and integration with many popular cloud services like Google Drive.
- Scan and convert documents to searchable digital files in a variety of file formats.
- Integration with Canon and various third-party software with embedded application platform.
- Hot Folders allow users to drag and drop a file into a hot folder, and automatically print with predefined settings such as number of copies and finishing requirements.
- Advanced standard security feature set to help safeguard sensitive information and assist in regulatory compliance.
- Integrates with existing, third-party Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems to help provide real-time comprehensive insights into potential threats to the network and printers.
- Technology to verify that the device boot process, firmware, and applications initialize at startup, without any alterations or tampering by malicious third parties. During operation, McAfee Embedded Control utilizes a whitelist to protect against malware and tampering of firmware and applications.
- Security policy settings can be controlled with a dedicated password, configured from a central location, and exported to other supported devices.
- Control access to the device and specific features, using a host of flexible authentication methods — PIN code, user name/password, or card access.
Quality and Reliability
- Canon’s signature reliability and engine technologies help keep productivity high and minimize the impact on support resources.
- Outstanding imaging technologies and toner allow for crisp text and consistent images in rich black-and-white tones.
- Designed to achieve maximum uptime with status notifications that help keep supplies replenished and intuitive maintenance videos for consumables replacement.
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE models have received many awards and recognition from leading industry analysts, often referencing strong reliability.
Device and Fleet Management
- Designed for quick, easy deployment.
- Remote diagnostics and parts life management for proactive maintenance and rapid fixes.
- Easy and intuitive to monitor device status and consumable levels, turn off devices remotely, observe meter readings, manage settings, and implement security policies.
- Common firmware and regular updates with Unified Firmware Platform (UFP) for continuous improvements and consistency across a fleet.
- Track and assess print, copy, scan, and fax usage and allocate costs to departments or projects.
- Apply print policies and restrict usage by user to help reduce unnecessary printing and contribute to cost efficiency.
- Standard cloud-based solution provides a centralized dashboard with up-to-the-minute insights into printer activity.
- Upgrade to uniFLOW server or cloud-based solutions for full accounting and reporting for compatible Canon and third-party devices, pull printing, job routing, and powerful scan workflows.
- A combination of fusing technologies and low-melting-point toner minimizes power requirements and helps achieve low energy consumption.
- Encourage environmentally conscious work practices by enabling multiple settings that can help save paper and energy.
- ENERGY STAR® certified and rated EPEAT® Gold.
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 527iF