Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 4725i
All pricing includes assembly, white glove delivery, and installation.
The imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 4725i model operates at speeds of up to 25 pages per minute (LTR) in B&W.
Includes PCL/PS/UFR II printing and Color Universal Send (Compact PDF, Searchable PDF/XPS, Office Open XML Word and PowerPoint, Smooth and Trace), Two 550-sheet Cassettes, 80-sheet Stack Bypass, 4GB of RAM, 250GB HDD, Drum Unit, 1000Base-T/100Base-TX/10Base-T and USB 3.0/2.0 connectivity. Includes uniFLOW Online Express, Universal Login Manager (ULM), Wireless LAN, Remote Operator’s Software Kit, McAfee Embedded Control, and other Standard Security Features.
See the full list of features and specifications below.
- Order in The Next to get it by October 10, 2022
- Real Time 137 Visitor Right Now
imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 4725i
|TYPE||Monochrome Laser Multifunctional|
|CORE FUNCTIONS||Standard: Print, Copy, Scan, Send, Store Optional: Fax|
|PROCESSOR||1.75 GHz Dual Core Processor|
|CONTROL PANEL||10.1" TFT LCD WSVGA Color Touch-panel|
|MEMORY||3.0 GB RAM|
|HARD DISK DRIVE||Standard: 250 GB Maximum: 1 TB|
|PRINT RESOLUTION||1200 dpi x 1200 dpi|
|INTERFACE CONNECTION||Network Standard: 1000Base-T/100Base-TX/10Base-T, Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n) Optional: Bluetooth Low Energy Others Standard: USB 2.0 x1 (Host), USB 3.0 x1 (Host), USB 2.0 x1 (Device) Optional: Copy Control Interface|
|PAPER CAPACITY (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||Standard: 1,200 Sheets Maximum: 6,350 Sheets|
|PAPER SOURCES (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||Standard: Two 550-sheet Paper Cassettes, 100-sheet Stack Bypass Optional: Two 550-sheet Paper Cassettes (Cassette Feeding Unit-AN1), 2,450-sheet Paper Deck (High Capacity Cassette Feeding Unit-B1), 2,700-sheet Paper Deck (Paper Deck Unit-F1)|
|PAPER OUTPUT CAPACITY (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||Standard: 250 Sheets Maximum: 3,350 Sheets (with Buffer Pass-N1 + Staple Finisher-Y1 or Booklet Finisher-Y1)|
|FINISHING CAPABILITIES||Standard: Collate, Group With Finishers: Collate, Group, Offset, Staple, Saddle Stitch, Hole Punch, Eco Staple, Staple On Demand|
|SUPPORTED MEDIA TYPES||Upper/Lower Cassette: Thin, Plain, Recycled, Color, Heavy, Pre-punched Multi-purpose Tray: Thin, Plain, Recycled, Color, Heavy, Pre-punched, Bond, Transparency, Label, Envelope|
|SUPPORTED MEDIA SIZES||Upper Cassette: Legal, Letter, Letter-R, Executive, Statement-R, Custom Size (5-1/2" x 7-1/8" to 11-3/4" x 15-3/8") Lower Cassette: 11" x 17", Legal, Letter, Letter-R, Executive, Statement-R, Custom Size (5-1/2" x 7-1/8" to 11-3/4" x 17"), Envelope1: [No.10 (COM10), Monarch, DL, ISO-C5] Multi-purpose Tray: 11" x 17", Legal, Letter, Letter-R, Executive, Statement-R, Envelope [No.10 (COM10), Monarch, DL, ISO-C5], Custom Size/Free Size (3-7/8" x 5-7/8" to 11-3/4" x 17")|
|SUPPORTED MEDIA WEIGHTS||Upper/Lower Cassette: 16 lb. Bond to 80 lb. Cover (60 to 220 g/m2) Multi-purpose Tray: 14 lb. Bond to 80 lb. Cover (52 to 220 g/m2) Duplexing: 16 lb. Bond to 28 lb. Bond (60 to 105 g/m2)|
|PRINT/COPY SPEED||Up to 25 ppm (Letter), Up to 17 ppm (Letter-R), Up to 13 ppm (Legal), Up to 15 ppm (11" x 17")|
|WARM-UP TIME||From Power On: Approx. 24 Seconds2 From Sleep Mode: Approx. 10 Seconds3 Quick Startup Mode: Approx. 4 Seconds4|
|DIMENSIONS (W x D x H)||With Platen Cover-Y2: 24" x 28-1/8" x 32-3/8" (608 mm x 713 mm x 822 mm) With Single Pass DADF-C1: 24" x 28-1/2" x 36-3/4" (608 mm x 722 mm x 932 mm) With DADF-BA1: 24" x 28-3/8" x 36-1/2" (608 mm x 719 mm x 926 mm)|
|INSTALLATION SPACE (W x D x H)||Basic: 44" x 45-5/8" (1,116 x 1,160 mm) (with Platen Cover-Y2 + Multi-purpose Tray open/extension tray extended + Paper Cassette open) 44" x 46" (1,116 x 1,169 mm) (with Single Pass DADF-C1 + Multi-purpose Tray open/ extension tray extended + Paper Cassette open) 44" x 45-7/8" (1,116 x 1,166 mm) (with DADFBA1 + Multi-purpose tray open/extension tray extended + Paper Cassette open) Fully Configured: 71-3/8" x 46" (1,811 x 1,169 mm) (with Single Pass DADF-C1 + Paper Deck Unit-F1 + Booklet Finisher-Y1 with extension tray extended and Saddle unit drawn) 71-3/8" x 45-7/8" (1,811 x 1,166 mm) (with DADF-BA1 + Paper Deck Unit F1 + Booklet Finisher-Y1 with extension tray extended and Saddle unit drawn)|
|WEIGHT5||With DADF-BA1: Approx. 179.5 lb|
|STANDARD PAGE DESCRIPTION LANGUAGES||UFR II, PCL®6, Adobe® PS® 3|
|SUPPORTED FILE TYPES FOR DIRECT PRINT||PDF, TIFF, JPEG, EPS, XPS|
|PRINTING FROM MOBILE AND CLOUD-BASED SERVICES||A range of standard and optional software and MEAP-based solutions (including AirPrint, Mopria, Universal Print by Microsoft, Canon PRINT Business, and uniFLOW Online) are available to provide printing from mobile devices or internet-connected devices and cloud-based services depending on your requirements. Please contact your sales representative for further information.|
|FONTS||PCL Fonts: 93 Roman, 10 Bitmap fonts, 2 OCR fonts, Andalé Mono WT J/K/S/T (Japanese, Korean, Simplified and Traditional Chinese),6 Barcode Fonts7 PS Fonts: 136 Roman|
|OPERATING SYSTEM 8||UFRII/PS: Windows® 7/8.1/10/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Serve 2012 R2/ Server 2016/Server 2019, Mac OS X (10.10 or later) PCL: Windows® 7/8.1/10/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/ Server 2016/Server 2019 PPD: Windows® 7/8.1/10, Mac OS X (10.9 or later)|
|FIRST-COPY-OUT-TIME||As fast as 5.2 seconds|
|COPY RESOLUTION (dpi)||600 x 600|
|MULTIPLE COPIES||Up to 9,999 Copies|
|COPY EXPOSURE||Automatic or Manual (9 Levels)|
|MAGNIFICATION||25%-400% (1% Increments)|
|PRESET REDUCTION / ENLARGEMENT||25%, 50%, 64%, 73%, 78%, 100%(1:1), 121%, 129%, 200%, 400%|
|TYPE||Optional Single Pass Duplexing Automatic Document Feeder, Duplexing Automatic Document Feeder, or Platen Cover|
|DOCUMENT FEEDER PAPER CAPACITY||Single Pass DADF: Up to 200 Sheets DADF: Up to 100 Sheets|
|DOCUMENT FEEDER SUPPORTED MEDIA SIZES||Single Pass DADF-C1: 11" x 17", Legal, Letter, Letter-R, Statement, Statement-R, Custom size: 2-3/4" x 5-1/2" to 12" x 17" (70.0 x 139.7 mm to 304.8 x 431.8 mm) DADF-BA1: 11" x 17", Legal, Letter, Letter-R, Statement, Statement-R, Custom size: 5-1/2" x 5" to 11-3/4" x 17” (139.7 x 128 mm to 297.0 x 431.8 mm)|
|DOCUMENT FEEDER SUPPORTED MEDIA WEIGHTS||Single Pass DADF-C1 Single-sided Scanning: 13.3 lb. Bond to 80 lb. Cover (50 to 220 g/m2) Double-sided Scanning: 13.3 lb. Bond to 80 lb. Cover (50 to 220 g/m2) DADF-BA1 Single-sided Scanning: 13.3 lb. Bond to 34 lb. Bond (50 to 128 g/m2) (BW), 17 lb. Bond to 34 lb. Bond (64 to 128 g/m2) (CL) Double-sided Scanning: 13.3 lb. Bond to 34 lb. Bond (50 to 128 g/m2) (BW), 17 lb. Bond to 34 lb. Bond (64 to 128 g/m2) (CL)|
|PLATEN ACCEPTABLE ORIGINALS||Sheet, Book, 3-Dimensional Objects|
|PLATEN SUPPORTED MEDIA SIZE||UP to 11-3/4" x 17" (297 mm x 431.8 mm)|
|PULL SCAN||Color Network ScanGear2 for both Twain and WIA Supported OS: Windows® 7/8.1/10/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016|
|SCAN RESOLUTION||Push: Up to 600 x 600 Pull: Up to 600 x 600|
|SCAN TO MOBILE DEVICES AND CLOUD-BASED SERVICES||A range of solutions is available to provide scanning to mobile devices and cloud-based services depending on your requirements.|
|SCAN SPEED (LETTER)||Single Pass DADF-C1 Single-sided Scanning BW/Color: 135 ipm (300 dpi)/80 ipm (600 dpi) Double-sided Scanning BW/Color: 270 (300 dpi), 160 (600 dpi) DADF-BA1 Single-sided Scanning BW/Color: 70 (300 dpi), 51 (600 dpi) Double-sided Scanning BW/Color: 35 (300 dpi), 35.5 (600 dpi)|
|DESTINATION||Standard: E-mail/Internet FAX (SMTP), SMB 3.0, FTP, WebDAV, Mail Box Optional: Super G3 Fax, IP Fax|
|ADDRESS BOOK||LDAP (2,000)/Local (1,600)/Speed dial (200)|
|SEND RESOLUTION||Push: Up to 600 x 600 Pull: Up to 600 x 600|
|COMMUICATION PROTOCOL||File: FTP (TCP/IP), SMB 3.0 (TCP/IP), WebDAV Email: SMTP, POP3|
|FILE FORMAT||TIFF, JPEG, PDF (Compact, Searchable, Apply Policy, Optimize for Web, PDF/A-1b, Trace & Smooth, Encrypted, Device Signature, User Signature), XPS (Compact, Searchable, Device Signature, User Signature), Office Open XML (PowerPoint, Word)|
|MAXIMUM NUMBER OF LINES||4|
|MODEM SPEED||Super G3: 33.6 Kbps G3: 14.4 Kbps|
|COMPRESSION METHOD||MH, MR, MMR, JBIG|
|RESOLUTION||400 x 400, 200 x 400, 200 x 200, 200 x 100|
|SENDING / RECORDING SIZE||Statement-R to 11" x 17"|
|FAX MEMORY||Up to 30,000 Pages (2,000 Jobs)|
|SPEED DIALS||Max. 200|
|GROUP DIALS / DESTINATIONS||Max. 199 Dials|
|SEQUENTIAL BROADCAST||Max. 256 Addresses|
|MAIL BOX SIMPLE (NUMBER SUPPORTED)||100 User In-boxes, 1 Memory RX In-box, 50 Confidential Fax In-boxes, 30,000 Maximum Pages Stored (2,000 Jobs Stored)|
|ADVANCED BOX||Communication Protocol: SMB or WebDAV Supported Client PC: Windows (Windows 8.1/10) Concurrent Connections (Max.) SMB: 64 WebDAV: 3 (Active Sessions)|
|ADVANCED BOX AVAILABLE DISC SPACE||Approx. 16 GB (Standard HDD) Approx. 480 GB (With Optional 1 TB HDD)|
|MEMORY MEDIA||Standard: USB|
|AUTHENTICATION||Standard: Universal Login Manager, uniFLOW Online Express,9 User Authentication, Department ID Authentication, Access Management System, Device and Function Level Log-in Optional: uniFLOW|
|DATA||Standard: Trusted Platform Module (TPM), Hard Disk Password Lock, Hard Disk Drive Erase, Mail Box Password Protection, Hard Disk Drive Encryption (FIPS140-2 Validated), Verify System at Startup, McAfee Embedded Control10 Optional: Hard Disk Drive Mirroring, IEEE 2600.2 Common Criteria Certification, Data Loss Prevention (Requires uniFLOW)|
|NETWORK||Standard: Encrypted Secure Print, IP/Mac Address Filtering, IPsec, TLS Encrypted Communication (v1.0/1.1/1.2/1.3), SNMP V3.0, IEEE 802.1X, IPv6, SMTP Authentication, POP Authentication before SMTP, S/MIME, SIEM Integration|
|DOCUMENT||Standard: Secure Watermark, Secure Print, Forced Hold Printing, Adobe LiveCycle® Rights Management ES2.5 Integration, Encrypted PDF, Encrypted Secure Print, Device Signature, User Signature|
|OPERATING ENVIRONMENT||Temperature: 50 to 86ºF Humidity: 20 to 80% RH (Relative Humidity)|
|POWER REQUIREMENTS||110-127V, 60Hz, 10.4A|
|POWER CONSUMPTION||Maximum: Approx. 1,500 W Standby: Approx. 39 W11 Sleep Mode: Approx. 0.9 W12 Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) Rating:13 4751i: 0.71 kWh / 4745i: 0.62 kWh / 4735i: 0.51 kWh / 4725i: 0.34 kWh|
|STANDARDS||ENERGY STAR® Certified Rated EPEAT® Gold|
GPR-57 Toner Black
|TONER YIELD (ESTIMATED @ 6% COVERAGE)||
Black: 42,100 Images
Click to Download - uniFLOW Online Brochure
Click to Download - imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 4700 Series Environmental Profile Sheet
Click to Download - imageRUNNER ADVANCE Platform Brochure
Click to Download - imageRUNNER ADVANCE Control Brochure
imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX Teaser Video
imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX Features Video
Advance Scanning with Cloud Filing Assist and imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX
- 10.1″ intuitive touchscreen with smartphone-like usability.
- A unique, customized experience tailored to individual preferences using My ADVANCE.
- Supports mobile solutions and integration with many popular cloud services like Google Drive.
- Scan and convert documents to searchable digital files in a variety of file formats.
- Integration with Canon and various third-party software with embedded application platform.
- Hot Folders allow users to drag and drop a file into a hot folder, and automatically print with predefined settings such as number of copies and finishing requirements.
- Advanced standard security feature set to help safeguard sensitive information and assist in regulatory compliance.
- Integrates with existing, third-party Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems to help provide real-time comprehensive insights into potential threats to the network and printers.
- Technology to verify that the device boot process, firmware, and applications initialize at startup, without any alterations or tampering by malicious third parties. During operation, McAfee Embedded Control utilizes a whitelist to protect against malware and tampering of firmware and applications.
- Security policy settings can be controlled with a dedicated password, configured from a central location, and exported to other supported devices.
- Control access to the device and specific features, using a host of flexible authentication methods – PIN code, user name/password, or card access.
Quality and Reliability
- Canon’s signature reliability and engine technologies help keep productivity high and minimize the impact on support resources.
- Outstanding imaging technologies and toner allow for crisp text and consistent images in rich black-and-white tones.
- Designed to achieve maximum uptime with status notifications that help keep supplies replenished and intuitive maintenance videos for consumables replacement.
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE models have received many awards and recognition from leading industry analysts, often referencing strong reliability.
Device and Fleet Management
- Designed for quick, easy deployment.
- Remote diagnostics and parts life management for proactive maintenance and rapid fixes.
- Easy and intuitive to monitor device status and consumable levels, turn off devices remotely, observe meter readings, manage settings, and implement security policies.
- Common firmware and regular updates with Unified Firmware Platform (UFP) for continuous improvements and consistency across a fleet.
- Track and assess print, copy, scan, and fax usage and allocate costs to departments or projects.
- Apply print policies and restrict usage by user to help reduce unnecessary printing and contribute to cost efficiency.
- Standard cloud-based solution provides a centralized dashboard with up-to-the-minute insights into printer activity.
- Upgrade to uniFLOW server or cloud-based solutions for full accounting and reporting for compatible Canon and third-party devices, pull printing, job routing, and powerful scan workflows.
- A combination of fusing technologies and low-melting-point toner minimizes power requirements and helps achieve low energy consumption.
- Encourage environmentally conscious work practices by enabling multiple settings that can help save paper and energy.
- ENERGY STAR® certified and rated EPEAT® Gold.
* For current EPEAT rating (Gold/Silver/Bronze), please visit www.epeat.net.
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 4725i