Canon imageCLASS x MF1643iF II
All pricing includes assembly, white glove delivery, and installation.
Designed for small to mid-size workgroups within an enterprise environment, the Canon imageCLASS X MF1643iF II balances speedy performance, minimal maintenance, and the ability to expand paper capacity for busy groups. A 5″ color touchscreen delivers an intuitive user experience and can be customized by a device administrator to simplify many daily tasks.
See the full list of features and specifications below.
- Order in The Next to get it by July 1, 2022
- Real Time 182 Visitor Right Now
imageCLASS X MF1643iF II
|CORE FUNCTIONS||Print, Copy, Scan, Send, Fax|
|PROCESSOR||Canon Custom Processor|
|CONTROL PANEL||Color Touch Panel|
|STANDARD INTERFACE CONNECTION||USB 2.0 x2 (Host), USB 2.0 x1 (Device) High-Speed, 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet (Network), Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Wi-Fi® Direct Connection|
|PAPER CAPACITY (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||Standard: 650 Sheets Maximum: 2,300 Sheets|
|PAPER SOURCES (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||Standard: 550-sheet Paper Cassette, 100-sheet Multipurpose Tray Optional (up to three): 550-sheet Paper Cassettes (Paper Feeder PF-C1)|
|PAPER OUTPUT CAPACITY (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||Standard: 150 Sheets|
|SUPPORTED MEDIA TYPES||Cassettes: Thin, Plain, Recycled, Color, Thick, Bond Stack Bypass: Thin, Plain, Recycled, Color, Thick, Bond, Label, Envelope)|
|SUPPORTED MEDIA SIZES||Cassettes: Letter, Legal, Statement, Executive Custom (Min. 4.1" x 5.8" to Max. 8.5" x 14") Stack Bypass: Letter, Legal, Statement, Executive Envelope: COM10, Monarch, C5, DL Custom (Min. 3" x 5" to Max. 8.5" x 14")|
|SUPPORTED MEDIA WEIGHTS||Cassette: 16 lb. Bond to 32 lb. Bond (60 to 120 g/m2 ) Multipurpose Tray: 16 lb. Bond to 73 lb. Cover (60 to 199 g/m2)|
|WARM-UP TIME||From Power On: 14 Seconds or Less From Sleep Mode: 4 Seconds or Less|
|DIMENSIONS (W x D x H)||19-7/16” x 18-5/16” x 17-3/16” (494 mm x 465 mm x 452 mm)|
|INSTALLATION SPACE (W x D x H)||27-7/8" x 43-1/2" (708 x 1105 mm)*|
|WEIGHT4||Unit: Approx. 41.9 lb. (19.0 kg)|
|OPERATING SYSTEM||Windows® 7/Windows 8.1/Windows 10/ Windows Server 2008/Windows Server 2008 R2/Windows Server 2012/ Windows Server 2012 R2/Windows Server 2016/Windows Server 2019/Mac OS X v10.9 (or later)|
|PRINTING METHOD||Laser Beam Printing|
|PRINT SPEED (COLOR)6||Up to 45 ppm (Letter); Up to 36 ppm (Legal)|
|FIRST PRINT OUT TIME||Approx. 5.6 Seconds|
|RECOMMENDED MONTHLY PAGE VOLUME||2,000 - 7,500 Pages|
|PRINT RESOLUTION (dpi)||600 x 600|
|STANDARD PAGE DESCRIPTION LANGUAGES||UFR II, PCL®6, PCL®5, Adobe PostScript 3®|
|DOUBLE-SIDED PRINTING||Automatic (Standard)|
|DIRECT PRINT||Available from USB Memory (JPEG, TIFF, PDF)|
|PRINTING FROM MOBILE AND CLOUD-BASED SERVICES1||Apple® AirPrint,® Canon PRINT Business, Mopria™ Print Service, uniFLOW Secure Mobile Printing8|
|FONTS||PCL: 93 Fonts PS: 136 Fonts|
|PRINT FEATURES||Secure Print, Page Border, Header/Footer, Page Layout, Two-sided Printing, Collating, Booklet Printing, Grouping, Mixed Paper Sizes/Orientations|
|COPY SPEED||Up to 45 ppm (Letter); Up to 36 ppm (Legal)|
|FIRST-COPY-OUT TIME (LETTER)||Approx. 6.0 Seconds|
|COPY RESOLUTION (dpi)||600 x 600|
|COPY SIZE||Platen and ADF: Up to Legal|
|MULTIPLE COPIES||Up to 999 Copies|
|MAGNIFICATION||25% - 400% (1% Increments)|
|PRESET REDUCTIONS||25%, 50%, 64%, 78%|
|PRESET ENLARGEMENTS||129%, 200%, 400%|
|COPY FEATURES||Preset R/E Ratios by Area, Two-Sided, Density Adjustment, Original Type Selection, Two-sided Original, Sort, N on 1, Different-Size Originals, Sharpness, Erase Frame, Copy ID Card, Copy Passport|
|TYPE||Single-Pass Duplexing Automatic Document Feeder|
|DOCUMENT FEEDER PAPER CAPACITY||50 Sheets (20 lb. Bond)|
|DOCUMENT FEEDER SUPPORTED MEDIA SIZES||Legal, Letter, Statement, Custom size: 4-1/8" x 5" to 8-1/2" x 14"|
|DOCUMENT FEEDER SUPPORTED MEDIA WEIGHTS||Single- and Double-sided scanning: 14 - 28 lb. Bond (50 - 105 g/m2 )|
|PLATEN ACCEPTABLE ORIGINALS||Sheet, Book, 3-Dimensional Objects|
|PULL SCAN||ScanGear MF For both TWAIN and WIA|
|SCAN RESOLUTION (dpi)||Up to 600 x 600|
|SCAN-TO-MOBILE DEVICES||Canon PRINT Business|
|SCAN SPEED (LETTER) (BW/COLOR)||300 dpi Simplex: Up to 38 ipm (BW)/13ipm (Color) Duplex: Up to 70 ipm (BW)/26 (Color)600 dpi Simplex: Up to 21 ipm (BW) Duplex: Up to 35 ipm (BW)|
|MEMORY MEDIA||Standard USB Memory (JPEG, TIFF, PDF)|
|DESTINATION||Email/Internet FAX (SMTP), SMB, FTP|
|ADDRESS BOOK||LDAP (50)/Local (300)/Speed dial (281)|
|SEND RESOLUTION (dpi)||600 x 600 (Pull Scan), 196 x 204 (iFax), 300 x 300 (Other)|
|COMMUNICATON PROTOCOL||File: FTP, SMB Email/iFax: SMTP, POP3, iFax (Simple)|
|FILE FORMAT||Standard: TIFF, JPEG, PDF(Compact, Searchable, Encrypted, Digital Signature)|
|UNIVERSAL SEND FEATURES||Original Type Selection, Two-sided Original, Density Adjustment, Sharpness, File Name, Subject/Message, E-mail Priority, TX Report, Original Content Orientation|
|MODEM SPEED||Super G3: 33.6 kbps G3: 14.4 kbps|
|COMPRESSION METHOD||MH, MR, MMR, JBIG|
|RESOLUTION (dpi)||400 x 400, 200 x 400, 200 x 200, 200 x 100|
|SENDING/RECORDING SIZE||Statement to Legal|
|FAX MEMORY||Up to 512 Pages|
|SPEED DIALS||Max. 281|
|GROUP DIALS/DESTINATIONS||Max. 299 Dials|
|SEQUENTIAL BROADCAST||Max. 310 Addresses|
|FAX FEATURES||Two-sided Original, Density (for Scanning), Sharpness, TX Report, RX Mode, Resolutions, Favorite Settings|
|AUTHENTICATION||Standard: Department ID Authentication, embedded Universal Login Manager, uinFLOW Online Express7 Optional: uniFLOW, uniFLOW Online|
|NETWORK||Standard: IP/Mac Address Filtering, IPSEC, TLS 1.3, SNMP V3.0, IEEE 802.1X, IPv6, SMTP Authentication, POP Authentication before SMTP|
|DOCUMENT||Standard: Secure Print, Encrypted PDF, Device Signature Optional: uniFLOW Secure Print8|
|DEVICE SECURITY||Standard Storage Initialize, Job Log Conceal Function, Protecting MFP Software Integrity, Verify System at Startup|
|DEVICE MANAGEMENT AND AUDITING||Administrator Password, Digital Certificate and key Management, Security Policy Setting|
|OPERATING ENVIRONMENT||Temperature: 50 to 86º F Humidity: 20 to 80% RH (no condensation)|
|POWER REQUIREMENTS||AC 110 - 127 V, 7.1 A, 60 Hz|
|POWER CONSUMPTION||Maximum: Approx. 1440 W Standby: Approx. 17 W Sleep Mode: Approx. 0.9 W Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) Rating: 1.3 kWh|
|STANDARDS||ENERGY STAR® Qualified, Currently rated EPEAT Silver3|
|TONER||Toner T06 Black ‐ Yields 20,500 Pages|
- 5″ intuitive color touchscreen with smartphone-like usability.
- A unique, customized device experience with Application Library.
- Supports certain mobile solutions for printing and scanning. 1
- Scan and convert documents to searchable digital files through a single pass, duplex document feeder.
- Designed for smaller print jobs with first print-out time as fast as 5.6 seconds.
- Secure scanning directly into Dropbox, Google Drive,™ Microsoft OneDrive®/OneDrive® for Business, and Evernote® via uniFLOW Online.
- Low risk of confidential information loss, as documents are only stored in short-term memory.
- With imageWARE Enterprise Management Console Device Configuration Manager Plug-in, settings can be captured and exported to other devices on the same network.2
- Remotely control device access andset rules via optional uniFLOW and uniFLOW Online.
- Limit document distribution by implementing Send-to-Myself-only.
- Verify System at Startup is a process to help verify the validity of the device firmware and Application Library from unauthorized modifications.
- Leverage optional uniFLOW or uniFLOWOnline for full accounting and reporting for Canon and third-party devices, pull printing,and job routing.
- Service parts are designed for machine’s life cycle to help minimize need for proactive maintenance and potentially reduce service calls.
- High-capacity, all-in-one cartridge helps reduce overall supply costs.
Device and Fleet Management
- Designed for quick, easy deployment.
- Remote diagnostics for rapidservice response.
- Easily monitor device status and consumable levels, observe meter readings, manage settings, and implement security settings.
Quality and Reliability
- Canon’s signature reliability and engine technologies keep productivity high and minimize the impact on support resources.
- Designed to achieve maximum uptime with status notifications to help keep supplies replenished.
- Intuitive animations for common taskslike consumables replacement.
- A combination of fusing technologiesand low-melting-point toner minimizes power requirements and helps achievelow-energy consumption.
- Encourage environmentally conscious work practices by enabling settings that can help save paper and energy.
- ENERGY STAR® certified and currently rated EPEAT® Silver.3
Manage Output with uniFLOW Online
Fleet Management Tools
Fast, Single-Pass Duplex Scanning
Easy To Use with Application Library
Cloud Scan and Print
Canon imageCLASS x MF1643iF II