Canon imageCLASS MF525dw
All pricing includes assembly, white glove delivery, and installation.
Designed for small-to-mid-sized workgroups within an enterprise environment, the imageCLASS MF525dw balances speedy performance, minimal maintenance, and the ability to expand paper capacity for busy groups. A 5″ color touch screen delivers an intuitive user experience and can be customized by a device administrator to simplify many daily tasks.
See the full list of features and specifications below.
- Order in The Next to get it by June 2, 2023
- Real Time 169 Visitor Right Now
|TYPE||Black and White Laser Multifunctional|
|CORE FUNCTIONS||Standard: Print, Copy, Scan, Send, Fax|
|PROCESSOR SPEED||Canon Custom Processor 800MHz|
|CONTROL PANEL||5" Color Touch-panel|
|PAPER CAPACITY (LTR, 20LB BOND)||Standard: 650 Sheets Maximum: 2,300 Sheets|
|PAPER SOURCES (LTR, 20LB BOND)||Standard: 550-sheet Paper Cassette, 100-sheet Stack BypassOptional (up to three): 550-sheet Paper Cassettes (Paper Feeder PF-C1)|
|PAPER OUTPUT CAPACITY (LTR, 20LB BOND)||Standard: 150 Sheets|
|SUPPORTED MEDIA TYPES||Cassettes: Thin paper, Plain paper, Recycled paper, Color paper, Thick paper, Bond paperStack Bypass: Thin paper, Plain paper, Recycled paper, Color paper, Thick paper, Bond paper, Label, Envelope (10 envelopes)|
|SUPPORTED MEDIA SIZES||Cassettes: Letter, Legal, Statement, Executive Custom (Min. 4.1" x 5.8" to Max. 8.5" x 14")Stack Bypass: Letter, Legal, Statement, Executive Envelope: COM10, Monarch, C5, DL Custom (Min. 3" x 5" to Max. 8.5" x 14")|
|SUPPORTED MEDIA WEIGHTS||Cassettes: 16.0 lb. Bond to 32 lb. Bond (52 to 120 g/m2) Stack Bypass 16.0 lb Bond to 53 lb. Cover (52 to 199 g/m2)|
|WARM-UP TIME||From Power On: 14 Seconds or less Quick Startup Mode: 4 Seconds or less|
|DIMENSIONS (W X D X H)||Standard (Desktop): 19.5" x 18.3" x 17.8" (494 mm x 464 mm x 452 mm) For full configuration options and dimensions, please refer to this document.|
|INSTALLATION SPACE (W X D X H)||Standard (Desktop): 19.5" x 35.7" x 28.6" (494 mm x 905 mm x 724 mm) Fully Configured: 21.0" x 35.7" x 60.9" (534 mm x 905 mm x 1547 mm)|
|WEIGHT||Machine Only: Approx. 41.9 lb. (19.0kg) Machine, Cartridge and Box: Approx. 54.0 lb. (24.8 kg)|
|PRINTING METHOD||Laser Beam Printing|
|PRINT SPEED4||Up to 45 ppm (Letter); Up to 36 ppm (Legal)|
|FIRST PRINT-OUT-TIME||Approximately 6 seconds|
|RECOMMENDED MONTHLY PAGE VOLUME||2,000-7,500 pages|
|PRINT RESOLUTION (dpi)||600 x 600|
|STANDARD PAGE DESCRIPTION LANGUAGES||UFR II, PCL6,® PCL5,® Adobe PostScript 3®|
|DOUBLE SIDED PRINTING||Automatic (Standard)|
|DIRECT PRINT||Available from USB memory (JPEG, TIFF, PDF)|
|PRINTING FROM MOBILE AND CLOUD-BASED SERVICES5||Apple AirPrint, Canon PRINT Business, Mopria Print Service, Google Cloud Print,6 uniFLOW Secure Mobile Printing|
|FONTS||PCL fonts: 93 fonts, Barcode fonts8 PS fonts: 136 fonts|
|OPERATING SYSTEM||UFR II/PCL/PS: Windows®7 / Windows®8.1 / Windows® 10/ Windows®Server2008 / Windows®Server2008 R2/ Windows®Server2012 / Windows®Server2012 R2/Windows®Server2016® Mac OS X v10.8.5® (or later)|
|COPY SPEED||Up to 45 ppm (Letter); Up to 36 ppm (Legal)|
|FIRST-COPY-OUT-TIME (LETTER)||As fast as 6.0 seconds|
|COPY RESOLUTION (dpi)||600 x 600|
|COPY SIZE||Platen and ADF: Up to legal|
|MULTIPLE COPIES||Up to 999 copies|
|MAGNIFICATION||25% - 400% (1% Increments)|
|PRESET REDUCTIONS||25%, 50%, 64%, 78%|
|PRESET ENLARGEMENTS||129%, 200%, 400%|
|COPY FEATURES||Paper Setting, Favorite Settings, Two-Sided, Density Adjustment, Original Type Selection, Cancel, Two-sided Original, N on 1, Density Adjustment, Sharpness, Erase Frame, Collate, Copy ID Card|
|TYPE||Single-Pass Duplexing Automatic Document Feeder|
|DOCUMENT FEEDER PAPER CAPACITY||50 Sheets (20 lb. Bond)|
|DOCUMENT FEEDER SUPPORTED MEDIA SIZES||Legal, Letter, Statement|
|DOCUMENT FEEDER SUPPORTED MEDIA WEIGHTS||Single and Double-sided scanning: 13-28 lb. Bond (50-105 g/m2)|
|PLATEN ACCEPTABLE ORIGINALS||Platen: Sheet, Book|
|PULL SCAN||ScanGear MF for TWAIN, WIA and ICA|
|SUPPORTED OS||Windows® 7 / Windows® 8.1 / Windows® 10 / Windows® Server2008 / Windows® Server2008 R2/ Windows® Server2012 / Windows® Server2012 R2 / Windows® Server2016® Mac OS X v10.8.5® (or later)|
|SCAN RESOLUTION||300 x 600 dpi, 600 x 600 dpi|
|SCAN TO MOBILE DEVICES||Canon PRINT Business|
|SCAN SPEED (LETTER)||Single-sided: 13/38 ipm (300 x 600 dpi) (Color/BW) Double-Sided: 26/70 ipm (300 dpi) (Color/BW)|
|MEMORY MEDIA||Standard: USB Memory (JPEG, TIFF, PDF)|
|DESTINATION||E-mail/Internet FAX (SMTP), SMB, FTP, Super G3 FAX|
|ADDRESS BOOK||LDAP (50)/Local (300)/Speed dial (281)|
|SEND RESOLUTION||600 x 600 dpi (PullScan), 196 x 204 dpi (IFAX), 300 x 300 dpi (Other)|
|COMMUNICATION PROTOCOL||File: FTP, SMB E-mail/I-Fax: SMTP, POP3, I-Fax (Simple)|
|FILE FORMAT||Standard: TIFF, JPEG, PDF (Compact, Searchable) Optional: PDF (Encrypted, Digital Signature)|
|MODEM SPEED||Super G3: 33.6 kbps G3: 14.4 kbps|
|COMPRESSION METHOD||MH, MR, MMR, JBIG|
|RESOLUTION (dpi)||400 x 400, 200 x 400, 200 x 200, 200 x 100|
|SENDING / RECORDING SIZE||Statement to Legal|
|FAX MEMORY||Up to 512 pages|
|SPEED DIALS||Max. 281|
|GROUP DIALS / DESTINATIONS||Max. 299 dials|
|SEQUENTIAL BROADCAST||Max. 310 addresses|
|FAX FEATURES||RX Mode, Resolution, Two-sided Original, Density, Sharpness, Favorite Settings, Duplex Fax|
|STANDARD INTERFACE CONNECTION||USB 2.0 x2 (Host), USB 2.0 x1 (Device) High-Speed, 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet (Network), Wi-Fi 802.11b/g /n, Wi-Fi®Direct Connection|
|AUTHENTICATION||Standard: Embedded Universal Login Manager, Department ID Authentication Optional: uniFLOW, uniFLOW Online|
|NETWORK||Standard: IP/MAC Address Filtering, IPSEC, TLS Encrypted Communication, SNMP V3.0, IEEE 802.1X, IPv6, SMTP Authentication, POP Authentication before SMTP|
|DOCUMENT||Standard: Secure Print Optional: Encrypted PDF, User and Device signatures|
|WI-FI AUTHENTICATION METHODS||Wi-Fi Infrastructure Mode: WEP 64/128 bit, WPA-PSK (TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK (AES) Wi-Fi Access Point: WPA2-PSK (AES)|
|OPERATING ENVIRONMENT||Temperature: 50 to 86º F Humidity: 20 to 80% RH (no condensation)|
|POWER REQUIREMENTS||AC120-127 V:7.1 A, 60 Hz|
|POWER CONSUMPTION||Maximum: Approx. 1390 W Standby: Approx. 17 W Sleep Mode: Approx. 0.9 W|
|CARTRIDGE||Canon Cartridge 041 H (up to 20,000 pages)|
|1 Please reference user manuals for details on settings available to export. 2 uniFLOW Scan not supported 3 Print speed is based on internal testing. Print speed may vary depending on the number of copies selected as well as the settings for size, type, and orientation of paper. 4 Canon PRINT Business is a free app available on the App Store® and Google Play™ Store. For more information, including compatibility, please visit https://www.usa.canon.com/mobile-app. Please see the respective websites for Apple AirPrint and Mopria Print Service for compatibility and additional information. 5 Subscription to a third-party cloud service required. Subject to third-party cloud service providers’ terms and conditions.|
- 5” inch intuitive color touchscreen with smartphone-like usability.
- A unique, customized device experience with Application Library.
- Supports certain mobile solutions for printing and scanning.
- Scan and convert documents to searchable digital files through a single-pass duplex document feeder.
- Designed for smaller print jobs with first print time as fast as six seconds.
- Help mitigate risk of confidential information loss as documents are only stored in shorter memory.
- Security settings can be set behind dual Administrator and RUI PIN log-ins. When used in conjunction with imageWARE Enterprise Management Console Device Configuration Manager Plug-in, these settings can be captured and exported to other devices on the same network.1
- Remotely control device access and set rules via optional uniFLOW or uniFLOW online.2
- Limit document distribution by implementing Send to-Myself-only.
1Please reference user manuals for details on settings available to export.
2uniFLOW Scan not supported
Note: Canon products offer certain security features, yet many variables can impact the security of your devices and data. Canon does not warrant that use of its features will prevent security issues. Nothing herein should be construed as legal or regulatory advice concerning applicable laws; customers must have their own qualified counsel determine the feasibility of a solution as it relates to regulatory and statutory compliance.
- Leverage optional uniFLOW or uniFLOW online for full accounting and reporting for Canon and third-party devices, pull printing, and job routing.
- Service parts designed for machine lifetime to minimize need for proactive maintenance and reduce service calls.
- High-capacity, all-in-one cartridge helps reduce overall supply costs.
Device and Fleet Management
- Designed for quick, easy deployment.
- Remote diagnostics for rapid service response.
- Easy and intuitive to monitor device status and consumable levels, observe meter readings, manage settings, and implement security settings.
Quality and Reliability
- Canon’s signature reliability and engine technologies keep productivity high and minimize the impact on support resources.
- Designed to achieve maximum uptime, with status notifications to help keep supplies replenished.
- Intuitive maintenance animations for common tasks like consumables replacement.
- A combination of fusing technologies and low-melting-point toner minimizes power requirements and helps achieve low-energy consumption.
- Encourage environmentally-conscious work practices by enabling multiple settings that can help save paper and energy.
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C257iFRated 0 out of 5$2,590.00
Pre-Owned Ricoh MP5054SP B&W MFP TERated 0 out of 5$2,750.00
Canon imageRUNNER 1643PRated 0 out of 5$791.00
Konica Minolta bizhub C250i w/ DF-714Rated 0 out of 5$4,906.00
Canon imageCLASS MF525dw
There are no reviews yet.