Canon Color imageCLASS X LBP1127C
All pricing includes assembly, white glove delivery, and installation.
Designed for small workgroups within an office or home environments used as part of an organization’s extended print fleet, the Canon Color imageCLASS X LBP1127C printer balances speedy performance, minimal maintenance, and the ability to add an extra paper tray for busy groups. A 5″ color touchscreen delivers an intuitive user experience and can be customized by a device administrator to simplify many daily tasks.
See the full list of features and specifications below.
- Order in The Next to get it by July 1, 2022
- Real Time 171 Visitor Right Now
Color imageCLASS X LBP1127C
|CORE FUNCTIONS||Standard: Print|
|PROCESSOR||Canon Custom Processor|
|CONTROL PANEL||5" Color Touch Panel|
|STANDARD INTERFACE CONNECTION||USB 2.0 x2 (Host), USB 2.0 x1 (Device) High-Speed, 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet (Network), Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Wi-Fi® Direct Connection|
|PAPER CAPACITY (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||Standard: 300 Sheets Maximum: 850 Sheets|
|PAPER SOURCES (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||Standard: 250-sheet Paper Cassette 50-sheet Stack Bypass Optional: 550-sheet Paper Cassette (Cassette Unit AF-1)|
|PAPER OUTPUT CAPACITY (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||Standard: 75 Sheets|
|SUPPORTED MEDIA TYPES||Cassettes: Thin, Plain, Recycled, Color, Thick, Coated, Label, Letter, Envelopes (10 Envelopes) Stack Bypass: Thin, Plain, Recycled, Color, Thick, Coated, Label, Letter, Envelope (1 Envelope)|
|SUPPORTED MEDIA SIZES||Cassettes: Letter, Legal, Statement, Executive Envelope: COM10, Monarch, C5, DL Custom (Min. 3" x 5" to Max. 8.5" x 14") Stack Bypass: Letter, Legal, Statement, Executive Envelope: COM10, Monarch, C5, DL Custom (Min. 3" x 5" to Max. 8.5" x 14")|
|SUPPORTED MEDIA WEIGHTS||Cassettes: 16 lb. Bond to 53 lb. Bond (60 to 200 g/m2) Stack Bypass: 16 lb. Bond to 53 lb. Bond (60 to 200 g/m2)|
|WARM-UP TIME||From Power On: 13 Seconds or Less From Sleep Mode: 6.1 Seconds or Less|
|DIMENSIONS (W x D x H)||Standard (Desktop): 19" x 18.8" x 15.2" (484 mm x 477 mm x 385 mm) Box: 23.1" x 23.2" x 17.5" (586 mm x 590 mm x 444 mm)|
|INSTALLATION SPACE (W x D x H)||Standard (Desktop): 21.6" x 43.8" x 25.8" (549 mm x 1113 mm x 655 mm) Fully Configured: 21.6" x 43.8" x 31.1" (549 mm x 1113 mm x 790 mm)|
|WEIGHT4||Unit: Approx. 47.8 lb. (22.0 kg) Boxed Weight: Approx. 53.5 lb. (24.0 kg)|
|OPERATING SYSTEM||Windows® 7/Windows 8.1/Windows 10/Windows Server 2008/Windows Server 2008 R2/Windows Server 2012/ Windows Server 2012 R2/Windows Server 2016 /Mac OS X v10.9.5 (or later)|
|PRINTING METHOD||Laser Beam Printing|
|PRINT SPEED (COLOR)5||Up to 28 ppm (Letter); Up to 22.9 ppm (Legal)|
|FIRST PRINT OUT TIME||Approx. 7.5 Seconds|
|RECOMMENDED MONTHLY PAGE VOLUME||750 - 4,000 Pages|
|PRINT RESOLUTION (dpi)||600 x 600|
|STANDARD PAGE DESCRIPTION LANGUAGES||UFR II, PCL®6, PCL®5, Adobe PostScript 3®|
|DOUBLE-SIDED PRINTING||Automatic (Standard)|
|DIRECT PRINT||Available from USB Memory (JPEG, TIFF, PDF)|
|PRINTING FROM MOBILE AND CLOUD-BASED SERVICES1||Apple® AirPrint®, Canon PRINT Business, Mopria™ Print Service, Optional uniFLOW Secure Mobile Printing|
|FONTS||PCL: 93 Fonts PS: 136 Fonts|
|PRINT FEATURES||Secure Print, Page Border, Header/Footer, Page Layout, Two-sided Printing, Collating, Booklet Printing, Grouping, Mixed Paper Sizes/Orientations|
|AUTHENTICATION||Standard: Embedded Universal Login Manager, Department ID Authentication Optional: uniFLOW, uniFLOW Online|
|DATA||Standard: Verify System at Startup|
|NETWORK||Standard: IP/MAC Address Filtering, IPSEC, TLS Encrypted Communication, SNMP V3.0, IEEE 802.1X(Wired Only), IPv6, SMTP Authentication, POP Authentication, POP Authentication before SMTP|
|DOCUMENT||Standard: Secure Print|
|WI-FI AUTHENTICATION METHODS||Wi-Fi Infrastructure Mode: WEP 64/128-bit, WPA-PSK (TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK (AES) Wi-Fi Access Point: WPA2-PSK (AES)|
|OPERATING ENVIRONMENT||Temperature: 50 to 86º F Humidity: 20 to 80% RH (no condensation)|
|POWER REQUIREMENTS||AC 120-127 V:6.5 A, 60 Hz|
|POWER CONSUMPTION||Maximum: Approx. 1490 W Standby: Approx. 19.6 W Sleep Mode: Approx. 0.6 W Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) Rating: 0.32 kWh|
|STANDARDS||ENERGY STAR® Qualified, Rated EPEAT Silver3|
|TONER||Toner T09 Black ‐ Yields 7,600 Pages Toner T09 Cyan ‐ Yields 5,900 Pages Toner T09 Magenta ‐ Yields 5,900 Pages Toner T09 Yellow - Yields 5,900 Pages|
- 5″ intuitive color touchscreen with smartphone-like usability.
- A unique, customized device experience with Application Library.
- Supports certain compatible mobile printing solutions.1
- Designed for small print jobs with first- print-out time as fast as 7.5 seconds.
- Provides consistency with the imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX Series.
- Helps reduce the risk of confidential information loss, since documents are only stored in short-term memory.
- With imageWARE Enterprise Management Console Device Configuration Manager Plug-in, security settings can be captured and exported to other devices on the same network.2
- Remotely control device access and set rules via optional uniFLOW or uniFLOW Online.
- Verify System at Startup is a process to help verify the validity of the device firmware and Application Library from unauthorized modifications.
- Leverage optional uniFLOW or uniFLOW Online for full accounting and reporting for Canon and third-party devices, pull printing, and job routing.
- Service parts are designed for the machine’s life cycle to help minimize the need for proactive maintenance and potentially reduce service calls.
- High-capacity, all-in-one cartridge helps reduce overall supply costs.
- Out-of-the-box, standard, two-sided printing plus the ability to print multiple pages onto one sheet help to reduce paper consumption.
Device and Fleet Management
- Designed for quick, easy deployment.
- Remote diagnostics for rapid service response.
- Easily monitor device status and consumable levels, observe meter readings, manage settings, and implement security settings.
Quality and Reliability
- Canon’s signature reliability and engine technologies help keep productivity high and minimize the impact on support resources.
- Designed to achieve maximum uptime with status notifications to help keep supplies replenished.
- Intuitive maintenance videos for common tasks like consumables replacement.
- A combination of fusing technologies and low-melting-point toner minimizes power requirements and helps achieve lower energy consumption.
- Encourages environmentally conscious work practices by enabling multiple settings that can help save paper and energy.
- ENERGY STAR® certified and currently rated EPEAT® Silver3.
Manage Output with uniFLOW Software
Fleet Management Tools
Easy To Use with Application Library
Canon Color imageCLASS X LBP1127C